Istituto Internazionale Fashion Design & Marketing
Villa Strozzi - Via Pisana, 77 - 50143 FIRENZE
Tel. (+39) 0557399628 - Fax (+39) 055700287
E-mail [email protected] - Website www.polimoda.com
Aim. This course trains students to become qualified marketing and
merchandising specialists in the fashion sector.
Methodology: Specialized intensive strategic subjects, lectured by fashion industry professionals with a practical, non-theoretical, approach to opportunities and problems of the fashion world. All subjects are interdependent and build upon each other. Knowledge acquired in lectures will be enhanced by students through private study. Student's research is mandatory and will be an integral part of the program's assessment.
Employment Opportunities: Marketing Management; Merchandising Management; Buying Management; Free-lance Consultant; Distribution Management; Special Event Management; Customer Relation Management; Product Development Management; Merchandiser.
Course Content. Principles of Fashion Marketing; Principles of Fashion
Marketing; Principles of Fashion Merchandising; Principles of Fashion Communication;
Economics for Fashion Marketing; Marketing Research; Fashion Promotion Mix;
Customer Relation Management; Marketing & Business Plan.
- Principles of Fashion Marketing I & II: Fundamentals of marketing for the Fashion Industry starting with a classical approach, ending with current and future leading-edge strategies. This course will be lectured by several professors and professional figures.
- Principles of Fashion Merchandising I & II: An intensive course covering various aspects of merchandising, sourcing strategy, product knowledge, financial merchandising, buying. Will be lectured by buyers, and various executive merchandising specialists, possessing thorough, "in the field" know-how.
- Principles of Fashion Communication: Semiotics as a marketing tool, and internal communication methods of the fashion environment dealt by fashion communicators.
- Economics for Fashion Marketing: Basic macro and micro economic events which have significant influence on market returns and strategies taught through a marketing point of view. Lecturers are marketing economists.
- Market Research: The significance of market research in fashion resulting in team or individual research of specific market situations lectured by a professional researcher.
- Fashion Promotion Mix: Special events such as organisation of a fashion show and other promotional events. Also Sales promotion and PR activities lectured by a professional.
- Customer Relation Management: All forms of communication and relation with the customer in order to increase Brand Loyalty. Lectures conducted by specialists.
- Marketing & Business Plan: Focusing targets and pin pointing financial and organisational resources to hit the centre.
Admission. The Master is open to grads (or equivalent) holding a valid
University degree preferably in marketing, economics, business administration
Other University degrees will be considered provided applicants pass the entry exam. Proven working experience in Fashion Marketing and Industry for candidates without a University degree will also be a condition for enrolment. Fluent knowledge of English is required.
The Admission Exam is in two parts: Written exam Interview.
Course duration. 9 months + 3 months internship. Period: January-October / June-March.
Cost. Euro 15.000,00.
INDICE ALFABETICO DEI CORSI INDICE PER ARGOMENTO DEI CORSI INDICE DEI MASTER UNIVERSITARI
INDICE DEGLI EXECUTIVE MASTER A GUIDE TO MASTERS GUIDA